Hebron House Skye
Things to Do.
Here are just a few of the things visitors can do or visit in the northern part of the Isle of Skye. We have a small collection of maps, guides and walking books which our guests can use during their stay.
The Museum of Island Life
- experience life in 19th century Skye.
The Flora McDonald Monument
- Grave of Bonnie Prince Charlie's saviour.
Kilt Rock and Waterfall
- Unusual rock formation.
Dunvegan Castle and Grounds
- Ancient home of the Macleod Clan.
- Poignant Monument to the Bloody History of the Clans.
Various Craft Centres
- Spectacular scenery and a real Wildlife "Hotspot".
- Search for White-tailed Eagles, Dolphins, Seals and Whales.
- Skye is a Walkers Paradise from gentle scenic strolls to strenuous all day hill walks.
- Skye is the home to some of the UK's rarest birds including both Golden and White-tailed Eagles.
- Drive around some of Britain's greatest scenery.
- The Ferry to the Outer Hebrides from Uig.
Pubs and Restaurants
- a wide range in Portree with others to be found elsewhere across this area.
Links are provided for information only and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. We are not responsible for any content contained within pages outside of hebronskye.co.uk